Halloween Fun in Asheville
Get into the Halloween spirit in Asheville with great events that offer spooky fun for all ages.
Haunted Tours and Halloween Experiences in Asheville
- LaZoom Haunted Comedy Tour-- Ongoing -- You'll laugh! You'll scream! Grab a local beer and hop on the Big Purple Bus for a hilarious guided tour of Asheville's most ghostly stories.
- Haunted Asheville Tours -- Ongoing -- Developed by renowned paranormal expert and TV personality Joshua P. Warren, these are the only tours to include admission to the Asheville Mystery Museum, located in the basement of the Asheville Masonic Temple.
- Haunted History and Murder Mystery Trolley Ghost Tour -- Gray Line Trolley, April through mid-Nov. (Mondays - Saturdays) -- More than an hour of ghoulish delights across Asheville, all from the comfort of their iconic red trolleys.
- Eliada’s Annual Corn Maze -- Eliada Home, October 1-31 (Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays) -- Twist through 12 acres of corn fields with a hay-bale trail geared toward younger kids. Also includes corn cannons, a corn-kernel sandbox and pumpkin patches.
- Ghost Hunters of Asheville -- Ongoing -- Two different walking tours allow you to get up close and personal to Asheville history and ghost stories.
- Namaste in Nature Full Moon Yoga Hikes -- October 19-21, 2021 -- Experience the Hunter's Moon on this guided hiking and yoga experience.
Asheville Halloween-Themed Shows and Performances
- The Magnetic Theatre -- October 15 - 30 (Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays) -- Just in time for Halloween, experience The Magnetic Theatre's newest play, Bloodbath: Victoria’s Secret by Jamieson Ridenhour. This not-to-be-missed spectacle is full of suspense, terror and surprise.
Asheville Halloween Events*
(*Check back regularly for more events/updates)
- Glass Pumpkin Patch -- North Carolina Glass Center, Sept. 17 - Oct. 31 (Thursdays - Sundays) -- Stop by to pick out your very own hand blown glass pumpkin from the carefully curated patch. And stick around to check out additional handmade fall items and all of the harvest fun. Every purchase helps support the non-profit North Carolina Glass Center as well as 30+ local glass artists.
- Haunted Trail Presented by Mellow Mushroom -- Adventure Center of Asheville, Oct. 8-9, 15-16, 22-24 & 27-30 -- Experience a family-friendly heart pumping walk with live actors, spooky sounds and spectacular props. The younger ghouls can enjoy the (actor-free) “Sweet Peek Tour” of the Trail at 6:30pm before it gets dark. At 7 p.m., the Treetops Adventure Park Aerial Glow Trail opens, which is illuminated with thousands of colored twinkle and laser lights.