Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving in Asheville & Pre-order Meals
By Jason Tarr
Asheville welcomes you for the Thanksgiving holiday!
It's an exciting time to be in town as many of Asheville's favorite holiday traditions have begun. See our guide to 8 ways Asheville sparkles for the holidays and our guide to the top places to see holiday lights in Asheville.
If you'll be here in the mountains on Thanksgiving Day, you may be asking, "Where can I eat on Thanksgiving in Asheville?"
We work with the Asheville Independent Restaurant Association (AIR) and others to help answer that question for you. View our list below of local restaurants that will be open on Thanksgiving Day or that offer takeout meals that can be pre-ordered before Thanksgiving. As with any holiday, we highly recommend calling the restaurant before finalizing your plans to check availability, make a reservation (if possible) and review what items will be on the menu.
Asheville Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving Day:
- 67 Biltmore: Thanksgiving takeout (orders must be placed by Nov. 17; pickup is on Nov. 24)
- Black Bear BBQ: Thanksgiving take-home meal (orders must be placed by Nov. 13)
- Buxton Hall: Pre-order Thanksgiving pies by Nov. 18
- Fork Lore (At Hilton Biltmore Park Hotel): Noon – 7 p.m.
- Glass Onion: 12 – 5 p.m. (online reservations required)
- Hemingway's Cuba: Open for breakfast from 7 – 10 a.m. Open for dinner with regular menu and Thanksgiving special, 12 – 8 p.m.
- Isa's Bistro: Open noon to 8 p.m. Three-course pre-fixe menu; reservations are strongly encouraged
- Little Jumbo
- Omni Grove Park Inn (reservations strongly encouraged)
- Pack's Tavern (buffet): 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. (reservations strongly encouraged; walk-ins accepted, space permitting)
- Post 25
- Red Stag Grill A-la carte four course Thanksgiving menu, 11:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.; Family Style Take-out Feast (must order by Nov. 18)
- RendezVous: Seatings at noon, 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. Turkey Day Takeout also available (orders must be made by Mon., Nov. 22)
- Rocky's Hot Chicken Shack: Thanksgiving takeout (sides & desserts); orders must be made by Sun., Nov. 21
- The Barrelhouse
- The Blackbird