Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving in Asheville & Pre-order Meals
By Jason Tarr
Asheville welcomes you for the Thanksgiving holiday!
It's an exciting time to be in town as many of Asheville's favorite holiday traditions have begun. See our guide to five festive ways you can experience the holidays in Asheville.
If you'll be here in the mountains on Thanksgiving Day, you may be asking, "Where can I eat on Thanksgiving in Asheville?"
We work with the Asheville Independent Restaurant Association (AIR) and others to help answer that question for you. View our list below of local restaurants that will be open on Thanksgiving Day or that offer takeout meals that can be pre-ordered before Thanksgiving. As with any holiday, we highly recommend calling the restaurant before finalizing your plans to check availability, make a reservation (if possible) and review what items will be on the menu.
Asheville Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving Day:
- Bargello -- Open from noon to 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving with a prix-fixe family style menu
- Blackbird -- Limited space available from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Capella on 9 -- Open from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- District 42 -- Open from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. with a limited menu
- Moose Cafe -- Open for dine-in or takeout from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Pack's Tavern -- Regular hours & a Thanksgiving Buffet
- Post 25 Kitchen & Lounge -- Open from noon to 8 p.m. with a Thanksgiving menu
- RendezVous -- Seatings available at noon, 12:45 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:15 p.m., 5 p.m., 5:45 p.m.
- Old Europe -- Open from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sovereign Remedies -- Open from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Takeout and Pre-order Thanksgiving Meals:
- Moose Cafe -- Pickup available November 22 and November 23
- 67 Biltmore
- Red Fiddle Vittles
- Baked Pie, City Bakery and Old Europe - Pies and Desserts (pick-up)
We will continue to update this post throughout the season as more information becomes available to us. Please continue to check in for updates. (Updated: 11/03/2023)
For restaurant representatives: Don't see your restaurant listed? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with information regarding your Thanksgiving hours and menus.