Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving in Asheville, N.C.
By Jason Tarr
Asheville welcomes you for the Thanksgiving holiday! It's an exciting time to be in town as many of Asheville's favorite holiday traditions have begun.
If you'll be here in the mountains on Thanksgiving Day, you may be asking, "Where can I have a Thanksgiving meal in Asheville?"
We work with the Asheville Independent Restaurant Association (AIR) and others to help answer that question for you with this list of local eateries that will be open on Thanksgiving Day.
As with any holiday, we highly recommend calling the restaurant before finalizing your plans to check availability, menus and whether reservations are required. Click on the name of restaurant for contact information.
Asheville Restaurants Open On Thanksgiving Day (November 28, 2019):
- Blue Ridge Buffet at Omni Grove Park Inn: Noon – 8 p.m. (reservations required)
- Doubletree Biltmore Hotel Ducker Tea Room: 6:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.; Thanksgiving feast 1:30 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Deerpark Restaurant (Biltmore): 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (requires estate admission, reservations)
- Grand Ballroom Banquet at Omni Grove Park Inn: 10:45 a.m. – 6:45 p.m. (reservations required)
- Grand Bohemian Hotel Kessler Ballroom: Noon – 3:00 p.m. (Seatings at noon, 12:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 3 p.m.)
- Pack’s Tavern: 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. (reservations please)
- Roux: 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Enjoy multi-course meals crafted especially for the Thanksgiving holiday. Reservations are required and seats are limited so call ahead.
- The Blackbird: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Bistro (Biltmore Winery): 11:30 a.m. – 9 p.m. (requires estate admission, reservations)
- Butcher Bar Black Mountain: Two seating times: 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Isa’s Bistro: 7 a.m. – Noon; Noon – 8:00 p.m. (Thanksgiving menu)
- Red Stag Grill: 11:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Storm Rhum Bar & Bistro: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. (reservations please)
SPECIAL THANKSGIVING MENUS
Enjoy your choice of traditional Thanksgiving favorites or items from the regular menu. You may want to call ahead to see if reservations are available.
- Carmels Kitchen & Bar: Noon – 8:00 p.m. (reservations please)
- Cedric’s Tavern (Biltmore): 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. (requires estate admission, reservations)
- EDISON, craft ales + kitchen at Omni Grove Park Inn: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. (reservations required)
- Social Lounge: Until 8 p.m. (walk ins only)
- Strada Italiano: 11:00 am – 8:00 p.m. (reservations please)
- Vue 1913 at Omni Grove Park Inn: 2 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. (reservations required)
- Archetype Brewing: Two seating times: Noon and 4 p.m.
Here are other places that plan to be open serving regular menu items, breakfast, desserts, cocktails, or late night eats.
- Aux Bar: 11 a.m. – 2 a.m.
- The Bier Garden: 3:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
- Buxton Hall BBQ: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. (reservations please)
- Capella on 9: 6:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.; 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Glass Onion: Noon – 6 p.m. (reservations please)
- Hemingways’ Cuba: 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.; 4:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Little Jumbo: 4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- RendezVous: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. (reservations only)
- The Stable Cafe at Biltmore: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. (requires estate admission, reservations)
- Sovereign Remedies: 6:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Well Played: 5:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
For restaurant representatives: Don't see your restaurant listed? Please email us at email@example.com with information regarding your Thanksgiving hours and menus.