Potato and Leek Soup Recipe
Potato and Leek Soup Recipe from Gerda Angevine of Owl's Nest Inn and Engadin Cabins
- 3 pounds of leeks, use only white parts, slice and wash well
- 3 pounds of potatos, any kind, peeled and cubed
- 3 quarts of chicken stock
- 2 pints of heavy whipping cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put potatos and leeks in a heavy sauce pan.
- Add chicken stock and simmer for one hour.
- Cool to room tempurature and puree.
- Add cream, reheat on low and add salt and pepper to taste.