Mango Salsa Recipe
Mango Salsa from Inn on Main Street
- 2 mangoes - diced
- 1 jalapeno - finely diced
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped red pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ sweet onion - diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Tortilla chips
- Peel mangos, then cut fruit away from the pit and dice.
- Add jalapeno, red peppers, lime juice, onion, salt, cilantro, and cumin. Chill.
- Serve with chips or as a topping on grilled fish or with your favorite Mexican dish.