The Antique Car Museum at Grovewood Village was established in 1966 by Harry Blomberg, founder of Harry's on the Hill - the oldest family-owned car dealership in Asheville, North Carolina. The museum is home to several vintage automobiles, including a rare 1957 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham (only 400 made) and Asheville’s own American LaFrance Fire Engine. All cars are in running condition. The museum also features 3 Roycroft chandeliers (circa 1918) and an authentic moonshine still!
Admission is free, but donations are greatly appreciated and help maintain the vehicles and the historic building which houses them. Free parking is available on-site.
The Antique Car Museum is closed January – March.