Susquehanna Antiques was founded in 1913 by the current owner’s grandfather. The original shop was located in Port Deposit, Maryland, along the Susquehanna River. The business was then relocated to Biltmore Ave. in Asheville, North Carolina. In 1982 we moved to a location in the Georgetown area of Washington, DC. After 40 years, Susquehanna Antique Company, Inc. has returned to Asheville, NC, bringing forth one of the finest collections of period antiques and 18th and 19th century fine art. In addition to our wide selection of antiques and fine art, we have a backyard full of 19th century cast-iron garden benches and ornaments. We are also one of the finest sources for period giltwood frames.