Dear Newly Engaged Couple / Wedding Planner / Parents of the couple,
Here at Jack's 47, we create a better experience for you and your guests by serving delicious drinks with friendly service and stylish bars.
From local beer to hard cider and even cocktails on tap, we serve it all and take care of everything for you. This includes picking up kegs, bringing coolers/ice/cups, and supplying friendly and professional bartenders. Our clients love that we do the heavy lifting.
Meet our fleet of mobile bars:
1. Jack - The midnight blue truck that started it all - classic and beautiful, your guests will love getting a drink from a classic truck. The photo memories that you can create are sure to entertain even years later.
2. Big Red - When you want your bar to POP, Big Red might be the truck for you. Reminiscent of an old farm truck, the red and black color scheme is perfect if your venue is a farm, barn, or summer camp.
3. Clyde - Country western is his vibe, and he might charm you too if you give him a chance. After picking him up in Washington State and driving all the way back to North Carolina, we had the chance to bond really well. If you want a more subdued color combo, check him out.
4. Baby Jack - Our cocktail cart only has four taps, but packs a punch! This three wheeled mobile bar is actually a Cushman Truckster from the 80s. Midnight blue and white with a faint outline of flames from days of old, you can set up Baby Jack as a Mimosa cart or draft cocktail cart.
5. Barn Wood - Taking name suggestions! This is a standalone mobile bar that can be placed inside or outside. The barn wood is a great fit for all types of venues. The four available taps can be used in any way you desire - you can choose from four of anything: local beer, hard cider, draft cocktails, and even local kombucha.
Contact us for availability and we will let you know which mobile bars are available for your day.
Once booked, you can visit our tasting lounge in West Asheville and try a variety of tasty beverages while getting a chance to check out the mobile bar that you booked.
Some our upgrades include: mimosa bar, locally brewed coffee, lighting adornment, signature cocktails on tap, private tastings, bar rentals, extra bartenders, mocktails, and craft cocktails.
We look forward to serving you and your guests tasty beverages from one of our mobile bars!
Bryce (Founder and Owner of Jack's 47)