As a response to farmers market closures due to the COVID-19 emergency, ASAP has organized an interim farmers market on the campus of A-B Tech in Asheville. This new market is designed to protect shoppers and vendors by maintaining social distances and mitigating potential virus transmission points. Find out more at asapconnections.org/find-local-food/farmers-markets/asap-farmers-market.
The ASAP Farmers Market is located outdoors in A-B Tech parking lots A2, A3, and A7 with limited access from the end of Persistence Dr. off Victoria Rd. The number of shoppers in the market area at one time will be tightly controlled. Follow signs and staff directions to queue inside your vehicle until instructed to park and move into the market.
Dates and Hours
Saturdays from 9 a.m. to noon, until further notice.
- No customers or vendors exhibiting symptoms may enter the market.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance at all times.
- One customer at a time for each vendor table.
- Only handle product you are purchasing. Products will be pre-packaged or bunched.
- Children, if they must attend with adult shoppers, must be closely supervised.
- Please leave your pets at home.