Cycle to Farm® Bicycle Tour is an intimate experience that encourages and promotes local farmers, local farms and agritourism by bicycle in Asheville NC.
Join this luxury tour of just 10 riders for an intimate experience that proceeds at your pace. The 43 mile route is challenging and the farms that we visit are beautiful and offer tasty samples!
As you ride from farm to farm, you’ll be offered samples prepared by the farmers — and the opportunity to buy their products, produce and wares. We will carry your purchases in the Velo Girl Rides van while you ride. And because this is Western North Carolina, you’ll get plenty of challenging climbs, rushing descents, and beautiful country roads.
This is a fully supported bicycle tour that includes:
– Your guide rides with you, every inch of the way
– There’s a seat for you in our luxury Sprinter van if you need to get in
– A delicious breakfast with Dynamite Roasting Co coffee, suitably light and healthy for a ride
– Snacks and drinks on the ride
– Tasty samples prepared by each farm you visit
– The famous Cycle to Farm high-quality and comfy t-shirt
– A hand-crafted momento of your ride
– Delicious table-on-the-farm meal at the finish at Hickory Nut Gap Farm, with appetizers and 2 adult beverages (locally-sourced!)
In short, everything you need to enjoy a great ride and delicious food while visiting farms in the countryside.