Cold Mountain season kicks off with a flurry of festivities from November 11-14. Friday November 12th-14th will have ticketed Celebration Sessions from 12-4 PM for families and 6-10 PM for the +21 crowd. Each session includes live music, food trucks, and special draft beer releases. Guests must buy a ticket to gain access to the property on the first weekend of Cold Mountain.
Daily allotments of two pre-made packaged beer options, Holiday Packs and Cheer Packs, will be available only by pre-order online. Additional allotments of packaged beer will be available for onsite purchase each day.
Access passes will not be required to visit Highland Brewing on or after Monday, November 15th.
Tickets required for release weekend! November 12-14.
To join us at the brewery for the Cold Mountain Release weekend, you must purchase a $10 access pass (included in pre-order packages). Your access pass will guarantee entry to Highland Brewing property on your designated day and session time. Tickets go on sale Friday, October 8th!!
Enjoy the Taproom and the bier garden festival tent in the Meadow.
-12 PM-4 PM Celebration Session: $10 per person. Children 5 and under free. Children must remain with their parents at all times. The access pass does not include beer.
- 6 PM-10 PM Celebration Session: $10 per person. Limited to guests 21+ ONLY, no exceptions. The access pass does not include beer.
When you purchase your access pass, you will also have the option to pre-order a Holiday Pack or Cheer Pack.
Beer Packs: Holiday & Cheer Packs
Holiday and Cheer Packs are available to pre-order online for pickup on a designated day between November 12-14.
- Holiday Pack ($130 + tax) includes Cold Mountain case (case of four 6-pack bottles), Coconut Cold Mountain (one 4-pack of 16oz cans), Imperial Cold Mountain (one 4-pack of 16oz cans), Super Spice Cold Mountain (one 4-pack of 16oz cans), Access Pass
- Cheer Pack ($90 + tax) includes Cold Mountain (two 22oz bottles), Coconut Cold Mountain (one 4-pack of 16oz cans), Imperial Cold Mountain (one 4-pack of 16oz cans), Super Spice Cold Mountain (one 4-pack of 16oz cans), Access Pass
-Anniversary Pack ($46 + tax) includes Cold Mountain (one 22oz bottle), Super Spice Cold Mountain (one 22oz bottle), Commemorative 25th Anniversary Cold Mountain glass (13oz), Access Pass
Packaged Beer at the Brewery
In addition to the pre-ordered packs, limited quantities of the following will be available for purchase at the brewery:
-Cold Mountain 6-pack bottles
- Coconut Cold Mountain 4-pack of 16oz cans
Cold Mountain and COVID Restrictions
To keep our staff and our guests safe and comfortable, Highland Brewing will be following the Buncombe County Covid mandate.
- Masks are required indoors for all guests over 5 years.
- Well-behaved pets on a leash are allowed and must remain with the owner at all times.
Thursday, November 11th
The Event Center, Rooftop and Barrel Room will be transformed for an exclusive sensory experience. This seated, coursed dinner features Cold Mountain beer pairings and the first chance to purchase Cold Mountain in the 2021 season.
Friday, November 12th
Day Session 12-4pm: Ashley Heath and Her Heathens
Evening Session 6-10pm: Lyric
Sweet Stop by 3EC, Mountain View BBQ
Saturday, November 13th
Day Session 12-4pm: Eleanor Underhill and Friends
Evening Session 6-10pm: Pimps of Pompe
Sweet Stop by 3EC, Mountain View BBQ, and Root Down
Sunday, November 14th
Day Session 12-4pm: Pleasure Chest