The Asheville Celtic Festival, a Winter Indoor Celtic Festival bringing the Celtic Spirit of the Seven Nations to the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, will be held inside of the Davis Center at the WNC Agricultural Center, giving us a comfortable setting in the winter months.
• Feel the Vibes of Early Settlers from the Celtic Nations
• Participate in Entertaining Battles and Performances
• Learn About Celtic History and Traditions
• Listen to LIVE Celtic Music
• Explore your Family Background
• See Characters in 1700 Period Dress
• Shop the Celtic Crafts and Buy a Kilt
• Eat Traditional Foods
• Drink the Stouts & Ales
• Rest by the Fire
General Ticket: $12.50 Advance purchase, $20 at the door. Other upgraded ticket packages available.