The ASAP Farmers Market is designed to protect shoppers and vendors by maintaining social distances and mitigating potential virus transmission points. Find out more at asapconnections.org/find-local-food/farmers-markets/asap-farmers-market.
The market is located in A-B Tech parking lot A-13, adjacent to the A-B Tech/Mission Health Conference Center (16 Fernihurst Dr.). Enter the market via Fernihurst Dr. off Victoria Rd., following campus signs to the conference center.
Please follow signs and staff directions to queue inside your vehicle until instructed to park and move into the market.
Dates and Hours
Saturdays, 9 a.m. to noon, until further notice.
NOTE: This market is different than the Enka-Candler Tailgate Market, on Thursdays, from 3:30-6:30 p.m., at A-B Tech Small Business Center - Growing Small Businesses. Visit both of us!
- No customers or vendors exhibiting symptoms may enter the market.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance at all times.
- All vendors and customers must wear masks.
- One customer at a time for each vendor table.
- Only handle product you are purchasing. Products will be pre-packaged or bunched.
- Children must be closely supervised.
- Please leave your pets at home.
Paying for Purchases
Vendors accept touch-free credit or debit payments as well as SNAP. Some take exact cash (no change given) or check.
Thanks to generous support from the community, we are offering Double SNAP. Fifty percent of your purchase total will be charged to your SNAP/EBT card.