The $25,000 VacationThe Grove Park Inn Wants To Spoil You Rotten.
The historic Grove Park Inn is preparing for their big centennial celebration, and to honor their 100th birthday, they are offering a vacation package so decadent, it comes with a $25,000 price tag!
According to their website, they want this package to be "over-the-top - higher than the mountains that surround us and talked about for the next century. This package is in honor of this sentiment – in honor of the one you love, plan to marry or grow old together. It is lavish, unrestrained and sumptuous. So don’t hold back and spoil yourself rotten!"
The Spoil Me Rotten Package Includes:
- Five Nights in Presidential Suite (President and First Lady Obama’s resting place when visiting in 2010).
- Chauffer Driven Rolls Royce – Airport Pick-up/Drop Off.
- Land Rover rented vehicle for use during stay.
- In-room Upon Arrival - Bottle of French Champagne with two centennial branded crystal champagne flutes.
- A day at The Spa Tailored Personally by Spa Director (choice of three treatments and lunch at The Spa Café).
- Starry Night Zip – Navitat Zipline tour under a blanket of stars in Moody Cove - travel from tree to tree by lamplight. (Seasonal, April – November. Replace with NOC Fly Fishing – December – March)
- Private Balloon Ride Over the Blue Ridge Mountains with Gourmet Picnic Basket.
- Private cooking class with Horizons Chef de Cuisine, Duane Fernandes, followed by Chef’s Table Dinner.
- In-room Dinner designed by Executive Chef, Denny Trantham (oversaw President Obama’s menus during his stay), with personal sommelier.
- Choice of private golf or tennis lessons or NOC private rafting or kayak adventure May – September.
- Shopping Spree with $3000 Gift Card, items packed in branded Grove Park Inn luggage with guest initials and delivered to room.
- VIP nightly turn down.
Choking on your coffee from sticker shock? Check out these other travel deals for Asheville.
October 2, 2012