The $25,000 Vacation
The Spoil Me Rotten Package Includes:
- Five Nights in Presidential Suite (President and First Lady Obama’s resting place when visiting in 2010).
- Chauffer Driven Rolls Royce – Airport Pick-up/Drop Off.
- Land Rover rented vehicle for use during stay.
- In-room Upon Arrival - Bottle of French Champagne with two centennial branded crystal champagne flutes.
- A day at The Spa Tailored Personally by Spa Director (choice of three treatments and lunch at The Spa Café).
- Starry Night Zip – Navitat Zipline tour under a blanket of stars in Moody Cove - travel from tree to tree by lamplight. (Seasonal, April – November. Replace with NOC Fly Fishing – December – March)
- Private Balloon Ride Over the Blue Ridge Mountains with Gourmet Picnic Basket.
- Private cooking class with Horizons Chef de Cuisine, Duane Fernandes, followed by Chef’s Table Dinner.
- In-room Dinner designed by Executive Chef, Denny Trantham (oversaw President Obama’s menus during his stay), with personal sommelier.
- Choice of private golf or tennis lessons or NOC private rafting or kayak adventure May – September.
- Shopping Spree with $3000 Gift Card, items packed in branded Grove Park Inn luggage with guest initials and delivered to room.
- VIP nightly turn down.
Choking on your coffee from sticker shock? Check out these other travel deals for Asheville.