Spring is coming early to Asheville this year (assuming Nibbles the groundhog was correct) and the gardening team at Biltmore has been gearing up in preparation for April's Festival of Flowers. Starting April 2 and running until May 15, the Festival of Flowers will display thousands of tulips and acres of azaleas in full bloom.
Additional Festival of Flowers activities will include:
- Live music daily in the Conservatory and Winter Gardens.
- Special menu items at Biltmore restaurants.
- Ask a Gardener stations featuring Biltmore's horticultural experts answering guest questions on the weekends.
- Festival of Flowers commemorative wines at the Winery.
- Daily complimentary seminars at A Gardener's Place in the Conservatory
- An art show at Deerpark Restaurant.
Biltmore will also have new hours of operation starting in April. The Admissions gate opens from 8:30 a.m. and is open until 6:30 p.m. Biltmore House opens it's doors at 9:00 a.m. and closes at 4:30 p.m. More information about Biltmore can be found here