Room with a BrewHighland Brewing Company and Aloft Team Up for Beer City Experience.
|Oscar Wong of Highland Brewing|
This April, the inaugural N.C. Beer Month begins, and Asheville (aka Beer City USA) is joining in the fun with a month of fun events, festivals and travel packages.
Highland Brewing Company has partnered with the Aloft hotel to offer the awesome Beer City Experience. It takes place April 13-14 and time is running out to make a reservation.
The Beer City Experience includes, for two adults:
• Accommodations for one night at the new Aloft hotel (Sat, April 13)
• Learn about beer's raw ingredients at Riverbend Malt House
• Tour & tasting at Highland Brewing Company
• A comedy tour of Asheville provided by LaZoom Tours
• Four-course beer dinner at Lexington Avenue Brewery
• Brunch at Blackbird
• A treat from French Broad Chocolates
Deadline extended! Reserve right now to secure your deal.
To learn more and to book - visit the Highland Brewing website.
March 15, 2013