Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving in Asheville & Pre-order Meals
By Jason Tarr
Asheville welcomes you for the Thanksgiving holiday!
It's an exciting time to be in town as many of Asheville's favorite holiday traditions have begun. See our guide to five festive ways you can experience the holidays in Asheville.
If you'll be here in the mountains on Thanksgiving Day, you may be asking, "Where can I eat on Thanksgiving in Asheville?"
We work with the Asheville Independent Restaurant Association (AIR) and others to help answer that question for you. View our list below of local restaurants that will be open on Thanksgiving Day or that offer takeout meals that can be pre-ordered before Thanksgiving. As with any holiday, we highly recommend calling the restaurant before finalizing your plans to check availability, make a reservation (if possible) and review what items will be on the menu.
Asheville Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving Day:
- Bargello: Prix-fixe, multicourse Thanksgiving meal served from 12 to 8 p.m.; reservations are strongly encouraged
- Fork Lore: Open & serving a Thanksgiving menu.
- Hemingway's Cuba: Reserve Thanksgiving dinner from noon to 8 p.m., breakfast will be served from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Isa's Bistro: Open 12 to 8 p.m. Three-course pre-fixe menu; reservations are strongly encouraged
- Omni Grove Park Inn (reservations strongly encouraged)
- Pack's Tavern (buffet): 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. (reservations strongly encouraged; walk-ins accepted, space permitting)
- Post 25 Kitchen & Lounge: Enjoy a homestyle Thanksgiving dinner from 12 to 8 p.m.; call for reservations
- Red Stag Grill: Seatings are available on November 24, reservations required
- RendezVous: Seatings at noon, 12:45, 2:30 p.m., 3:15, 5 p.m. or 5:30 p.m. Turkey Day Takeout also available (orders must be made by Nov. 9)
- Sovereign Remedies: Chef Terri Terrell will cook a Southern-style Thanksgiving dinner. Seatings are available from 12 to 4:30 p.m. Reserve a table online.
Takeout and Pre-order Thanksgiving Meals:
- 67 Biltmore: Thanksgiving takeout (place orders early; pickup is on Nov. 22 or Nov. 23)
- Bear's Smokehouse: Cold pickup on November 23 and hot pickup on November 24
- Black Bear BBQ: Thanksgiving take-home meal. Email order by November 15
- Bonnie & Chive: Pre-order pies by November 20
- Buxton Hall: Pre-order available for Thanksgiving dinner & pies by Nov. 19 and pick up on Nov. 23
- Doc Brown's BBQ: Orders must be placed by Nov. 22
- Laughing Seed Cafe: Pick up November 23 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.; vegan Thanksgiving meal available
- Moe's Original BBQ: Orders must be placed by November 18
- New Stock Pantry: Carry home an assortment of Thanksgiving sides
- Red Fiddle Vittles: Orders must be placed by November 16
- Rocky's Hot Chicken Shack: Rocky's is offering to-go Thanksgiving sides, appetizers and desserts for pickup on Nov. 22 and 23. Orders can be made now through Nov. 20.
For restaurant representatives: Don't see your restaurant listed? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with information regarding your Thanksgiving hours and menus.