New Year's Eve in Asheville
Still no plans for New Year's Eve? There are a lot of fun things you can do in Asheville to welcome 2008. You can enjoy a family-friendly New Year's Eve celebration, or an intimate luxury package for couples.
- New Year's Eve at the Health Adventure - Get your New Year's Eve off to a fun start at The Health Adventure. Taking a cue from the decade The Health Adventure was born, the party will include retro inspired activities from the Sixties. Guests are encouraged to come dressed as their favorite rock star or band from the Age of Aquarius, and prize packages will be awarded for the best costumes.
- Last Minute New Year's Eve Packages - There's still time to plan a fun New Year's Eve getaway to Asheville. Enjoy a luxury or gala New Year's Eve package at local accommodations like The Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa and the Inn at Biltmore Estate.
- Last Chance for Holiday Events - You can still enjoy a last blast of the holidays, such as Christmas at Biltmore Estate and the National Gingerbread House Display.
- New Year's Eve Nightlife - Hit the town and do some fun bar-hopping with the vibrant Asheville nightlife!
- Dine Out for New Year's Eve - Asheville is filled with wonderful restaurants, including dozens of independent restaurants in the downtown area.
December 27, 2007