Let the Good Times Roll with Mardi Gras in AshevilleLooking for some Mardi Gras fun today? We have the scoop on what’s hot in Asheville for Fat Tuesday.
- Eleven on Grove hosts a Fat Tuesday swing and tango dance feat. Bring your dancing shoes and enjoy live music by Swing.
- Jack of the Wood starts the party with live Dixieland Jazz from the Firecracker Jazz Band.
- Mo-Daddy’s Bar & Grill brings a taste of New Orleans to the mountains with Mardi Gras Moulin Cabaret Feat: Laissez Bon Temps Roulez. The night will include a burlesque show, music and belly dancing.
- Tressa’s hosts a night of jazz with special guest Chuck Lichtenberger.
- Grey Eagle Music Hall celebrates Asheville-style with American and folk music from the Ryan Montbleau Band with Caleb Hawley.
February 24, 2009