Free May Day Festival on SaturdayLooking for free family fun this weekend? Check out the May Day Festival in Biltmore Village this Saturday from 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Activities include:
- Traditional May Day Dance, 11 a.m.
- Live bluegrass music from the Moore Brothers and Southern Crescent Bluegrass Band, 12 noon-4:30 p.m.
- Live music from Land of the Sky Barbershop Chorus, 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Live music from Best of Times quartet, 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Horse-drawn carriage rides through the village
- Victorian ladies in character strolling through the village
- Raffle drawing for luxurious prizes ranging from a night at the Grand Bohemian Hotel to a spa day
- Canned food drive for MANNA Food Bank.
April 29, 2009