Cast a Vote for Asheville's Growing Beer Scene
By Cat Kessler
The craft beer landscape of Beer City USA is changing once again, with the opening of a handful of new breweries and taprooms bringing the total number of area brewers to 27. And it appears we are not the only ones who have taken notice.
The folks at USA Today 10Best have nominated Asheville, its bars and beers for five Readers' Choice travel awards this month. We need your help to list our mountain city and its craft brews to the top of each list.
Cast your ballot and raise a glass to Asheville beer!
- Best Beer Scene: Asheville, N.C.
- Best Beer Bar: Thirsty Monk
- Best Beer Festival: Wicked Weed Funkatorium Invitational
- Best Beer Label: Black Angel by Wicked Weed Brewing
- Best Brewpub: Wicked Weed
You can vote once per day, per category, and voting requires no log in or sign-up. Voting is open now through Monday, February 29th.