Blue Ridge Parkway: Test Drive Your Road Trip!Plan your summer escape with our interactive Parkway guide
As National Parks go, the Blue Ridge Parkway is a little bit different. It's linear, running 469 miles from Shenandoah National Park in Virginia to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park west of Asheville. It boasts breathtaking vistas, enormous changes in altitude, and unmatched diversity in flora and fauna.
This summer, millions of travelers will drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway, and more of them will access it in Asheville than at any other point. Now, navigating the ultimate summer road trip just got a little easier (and a lot more inspiring), thanks to our new Parkway guide, which was designed to look, move and sound like a journey along America's Favorite Drive.
- Scenic Views: Why You See What You See
- Photography: How to Snag the Perfect Snapshot
- Get Out! 5 Ways to Start Your Outdoor Adventure
- 3 Can't-Miss Parkway Itineraries
- 14 Beautiful Birds You Won’t Believe Exist
- Wildlife Slideshow: Creatures You Might Miss
- 7 Picture-Perfect Wildflowers
- View From the Top: See Mitchell’s Panoramic View
- Asheville: Your Basecamp for Exploration
- 7 Perfect Parkway Travel Packages
Explore the Blue Ridge Parkway.