Asheville's Holiday Fun Includes Seasonal SizzleAdd a little sugar and spice to your holiday with Asheville’s Seasonal Sizzle at Seven. Beginning December 5, Asheville will host 19 days of not-so-silent nights. Make downtown Asheville your official Christmas stop on weekends in December to enjoy:
• Fireworks on December 5, 12 and 19 beginning at 7 p.m. Fireworks will be choreographed to Christmas music on local radio, and Asheville’s famed Art Deco buildings will be lit with colorful multi-media projections.
• Saturdays with Santa in Pritchard Park on December 5, 12 and 19 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
• A new, old-fashioned Christmas. Carolers and roving performers will stroll through downtown and entertain holiday shoppers on December 5, 12 and 19.
• Special evening shopping hours at downtown boutiques and galleries on December 5, 12 and 19
• The Big Crafty holiday shopping fair at the Asheville Art Museum on December 6 from 12 noon to 6 p.m.