Asheville's Adventure ResortHotel Hot List: Asheville's Crowne Plaza Offers Unique Outdoor Adventures.
It's not too often you come across a resort offering the wide variety of amenities found at the Crowne Plaza Tennis and Golf Resort Asheville. Over the past few years, the resort has thought outside of the box when creating new amenities. This has resulted in some of the most adventurous and unique activities you won't find at most resorts. Best of all, these adventures are all located within walking distance from your room.
As another bonus, the Crowne Plaza is only a mile from downtown Asheville. However, with all of these on-site activities at your doorstep, you may not want to leave the resort.
|Kayak through the trees at the|
Asheville Treetops Adventure Park
- Asheville Zipline Canopy Adventures: This urban zip experience will have you flying through the trees with a sweet view of downtown Asheville.
- Asheville Treetops Adventure Park: Make your way through 50 unique tree-based challenges and obstacles. There is no other park like this in the southeast.
- Kolo Bike Park: This brand new park offers four miles of mountain bike trails on rolling terrain designed for all levels of riders. Bike rentals are available.
Best of the Rest
The resort offers a ton of other great offerings as well. These are only a few of them...
- Complementary admission to the Asheville Racquet Club and adjoining tennis courts.
- Golf along a 9-hole course, located on-site.
- Take a break from the adventure at the Adelaide Spa and Salon.