Asheville Beer Week Overflows With Craft BrewsPairing dinners, pint nights, mini-fests abound
Organized by industry professionals and beer lovers, in collaboration with the Asheville Brewers Alliance, Asheville Beer Week will offer a full nine days of tap takeovers, special releases, beer dinners, film events and fun festivities. The calendar of events is seriously overflowing with craft brew love, including:
- Highland Brewing Company's Razor Wit release party;
- All-week pairing specials at Lexington Avenue Brewery and Asheville Sandwich Company;
- An educational hop workshop with experts from Catawba Brewing;
- The highly anticipated release of Wicked Weed's Menage-a-Freak triple IPA;
- A mini-fest celebrating North Carolina-brewed Belgian beers;
- The annual Just Brew It! Homebrew Festival & Competition;
- A (really) blind tasting event at Thirsty Monk called Drinking in the Dark; and
- Special beer dinners at Fig Bistro, Hickory Nut Gap Farm, LAB, The Junction, Wicked Weed, All Souls Pizza, Sunny Point Cafe and more!
The celebration culminates in the fifth annual Beer City Festival on the Roger McGuire Green in Pack Square Park, featuring taps from dozens for breweries and plenty of live music.
This is one week that beer fans won't want to miss!
Learn more about Asheville's 18 craft breweries.
May 1, 2014