Romantic travel deals that are sure to impress
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (Jan. 30, 2014)—It may seem impossible - getting a deal on a last-minute Valentine's Day gift that makes your special someone feel like royalty. But, the eleventh-hour scramble for a head over heels getaway as a unique gift idea doesn't have to be stressful and expensive. Asheville travel bargains combining accommodations, delicious dining and unique activities sweeten the deal for couples looking to stretch their vacation dollars and keep romance in the budget. Asheville is the ideal place for couples to escape - from living like royalty to gallery gazing to making your own souvenir keepsake - loved ones can be whisked away for a memorable mountain experience.
VALENTINE'S DAY GETAWAY PACKAGES
Check out romance packages from classic to culinary to spa indulgence at http://www.ExploreAsheville.com/deals.
- Grand Bohemian Art & Romance Package: Experience Asheville's artsy side and take home a handmade keepsake with a 30-minute class for two at the Asheville Glass Center, situated in the funky River Arts District. The package also includes luxurious overnight accommodations at The Grand Bohemian, breakfast, a bottle of wine and chocolate-covered strawberries.
- A Bed of Roses B&B Romantic Retreat Package: This romantic package hits the highlights with two tickets to Biltmore Estate and dinner at one of Asheville's famed local restaurants. The fresh bouquet of seasonal flowers, chocolate truffles and a sparkling beverage sweeten the deal.
- Brookstone Lodge A Kiss of Asheville Package: The Brookstone Lodge sends romantics downtown with gift certificates for dinner and dessert, and a map of Asheville's Urban Trail - perfect for hand-in-hand strolls. Rounding out the romance back at the Lodge is a bottle of bubbly and breakfast each morning.
- Hotel Indigo Elopement & Vow Renewal Package: In the mood for something with a bit more commitment? Hotel Indigo offers two nights of luxury and a one-stop matrimony retreat - officiant, small gourmet wedding cake, small bouquet/boutonniere and local photographer included.
aSHEVILLE'S TOP ROMANTIC GETAWAY IDEAS
- Live like a King and Queen: Stay right on the grounds of America's Castle at the four-diamond Inn on Biltmore Estate. Sip English tea in the afternoon with your loved one in the cozy, relaxed setting of the Library Lounge. Pick up an audio tour while visiting the 250-room mansion - complimentary with winter admission.
- Indulge your Senses: For amazing mountain views and indulgent spa treatments, reserve a private mountain-side hot tub at Shoji Spa. The Omni Grove Park Inn is a time-tested retreat for rejuvenation and escape. The resort's subterranean spa has cavernous rock walls, arches and tunnels perfect for a quiet, cozy experience.
- Treats with your Sweet: Do you enjoy making a meal together just as much as eating it? Consider one of Asheville's area cooking schools or classes. February classes at DOUGH, a chef-owned market, include making chocolate truffles, southern comfort food and pastas. Or follow up a fine Asheville meal with a trip to a coffee shop, tea cafe or chocolatier.
Nested in the Blue Ridge Mountains, Asheville has long attracted those seeking escape, adventure and romance. With over 250 independent restaurants, 18 local breweries, a walkable downtown, an eclectic art and culture scene and a myriad of accommodation choices, Asheville makes for the perfect romantic getaway location. Find romance travel information including package details at www.ExploreAsheville.com.