- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 9 small croissants - See note
- Preheat the griddle to 350 degrees. Mix eggs, milk, brandy, vanilla extract and sugar together in a bowl.
- Cut the croissants lengthwise in half.
- Dip the croissant halves in the batter and put them in a 9 x 13 casserole dish for at least 30 minutes to allow the batter to soak in.
- Brush the griddle with melted butter and grill the croissants until they're golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with maple or cider Syrup.
Note: Use a good quality croissant, but not the best you can find. If they are too good they will fall apart after you dip them. Let them sit out for a day to dry out a little before you cut them.