(30) Days of Asheville is a full month of events to tempt Atlanta travelers including free hot air balloon rides, artisan food tastings, brew tap takeovers, farm-fresh cooking classes, film screenings and a flash mob surprise from the Asheville Drum Circle.
Visit 30DaysofAsheville.com for the full calendar of events, giveaways and classes.
Key Media Opportunities
- March 1 | GIANT Greeting Card delivered to Atlantic Station | Atlantans invited to experience (30) Days of Asheville
- March 6 | Hot Air Balloon Rides at Atlantic Station | free tethered rides from Asheville Hot Air Balloons
- March 19 | Asheville Drum Circle at Atlantic Station | serenade and spontaneous dance party with the Asheville Drum Circle, a ten-year tradition of local performance art.
Recently listed by Fodor's as one of the top must-see cities in the world for 2011, Asheville is often first recognized as the site of one of our nation's historical and architectural treasures-America's Largest Home, Biltmore. Recognition for Asheville's diverse culture continues to grow as AmericanStyle's number one small-city arts destination, the reigning "Beer City USA" micro-brew capital, and home to one of Rolling Stone's top five rock clubs in the country, The Orange Peel. This is good news for Atlantans, as Asheville is only 3.5 hours away.
- Downloadable Images: mountains, skyline, hot air balloons, Asheville Drum Circle, brew culture, etc.
- Printer-friendly media calendar for (30) Days of Asheville available for download.
- Media Contact: Dodie Stephens, Asheville Convention & Visitors Bureau, 828.257.4959, email@example.com, @AshevilleTravel